AUSTIN— Top education leaders in the Texas Senate are examining ways to improve classroom learning, including extending school days and school years.
- Pete Sessions’ Texas congressional district safely Republican for now, but population changing
- Now thank we all our Medicaid, with heart and hands and voices
- Texas’ cancer-fighting agency loses another high-ranking official
- Family planning group will try to bypass Perry, state for federal grant
- Manager of UT Southwestern’s animal research committee files whistleblower suit after alleging non-compliance