A day after the public airing of his controversial comment that 47 percent of voters see themselves as victims entitled to government support, Mitt Romney was in Dallas with hat in hand, raising money for his stretch run to unseat President Barack Obama.
- Pete Sessions’ Texas congressional district safely Republican for now, but population changing
- Now thank we all our Medicaid, with heart and hands and voices
- Texas’ cancer-fighting agency loses another high-ranking official
- Family planning group will try to bypass Perry, state for federal grant
- Manager of UT Southwestern’s animal research committee files whistleblower suit after alleging non-compliance