Texas GOP legislative leaders blew off advice from some of their national party’s redistricting experts and went for broke in their congressional remap last year, producing “chaos” and denying the state a chance to slow the Mitt Romney bandwagon in March’s super Tuesday presidential primary, according to a published report.
- Pete Sessions’ Texas congressional district safely Republican for now, but population changing
- Now thank we all our Medicaid, with heart and hands and voices
- Texas’ cancer-fighting agency loses another high-ranking official
- Family planning group will try to bypass Perry, state for federal grant
- Manager of UT Southwestern’s animal research committee files whistleblower suit after alleging non-compliance