AUSTIN — Democratic Senate contender Paul Sadler gets his first and perhaps best shot at Republican rival Ted Cruz in a debate Tuesday night in Dallas.
- Pete Sessions’ Texas congressional district safely Republican for now, but population changing
- Now thank we all our Medicaid, with heart and hands and voices
- Texas’ cancer-fighting agency loses another high-ranking official
- Family planning group will try to bypass Perry, state for federal grant
- Manager of UT Southwestern’s animal research committee files whistleblower suit after alleging non-compliance