A Democratic lawmaker and other public school advocates on Tuesday urged state leaders next session to use “newly disclosed” billions in revenue that exceeds official state forecasts to start undoing last year’s education cuts.
- Pete Sessions’ Texas congressional district safely Republican for now, but population changing
- Now thank we all our Medicaid, with heart and hands and voices
- Texas’ cancer-fighting agency loses another high-ranking official
- Family planning group will try to bypass Perry, state for federal grant
- Manager of UT Southwestern’s animal research committee files whistleblower suit after alleging non-compliance